Governors Inn, formerly located in Lily, Fl, was built in 1912. The building, which originally functioned as the community post office and general store, was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Pat Wilson of Frostproof, Fl.
Today, the building has been redecorated to host formal meetings and is a backdrop for our elementary field trip programs.
The Governors Inn also exhibits the first complete collection of oil portraits of Florida’s governors, beginning with Andrew Jackson and ending with Florida’s current governor.
Built 1912, moved to Cracker Country in 1983, first Florida State Fair 1984