Laundry Crossword Puzzle
This crossword was created by Cracker Country with EclipseCrossword - www.eclipsecrossword.com
- It was heated and used to get wrinkles out of clothes.
- This helped scrub the clothes clean.
- The day of the week when clothes were usually ironed.
- Used to get clothes clean and made from lye and animal fat.
- This color of clothes were usually washed first.
- These were used to hold soapy and rinse water.
- You had to build one of these to heat laundry water.
- You had to do this to clothes to get the soapy water out.
- The day of the week when laundry was done.
- These were used to boil clothes in to get the dirt out.
- Clothes were hung on this to dry.
- A wooden tool used to beat the dirt out of clothes.